2–3 July, Sheffield.
The Nuclear AMRC and NNL present a major conference covering research supported by the government-funded Nuclear Innovation Programme.
The UK government is investing in an ambitious multi-year research and development programme to develop the next generation of nuclear technologies. The Nuclear Innovation Programme covers a host of technology areas which will provide real commercial opportunities to companies in the supply chain for nuclear and other high-value sectors.
Join the Nuclear AMRC, National Nuclear Laboratory and international industry experts in nuclear, digital manufacturing and R&D to discover the research so far, and learn more about the opportunities to come.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Tim Stone, Nuclear Industry Association
- Allan Cook, High Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Adriènne Kelbie, Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Dr Fiona Rayment & Steve Napier, NIRO
- Damitha Adikaari & Si Dilks, BEIS
- Professor Ian Chapman, UKAEA
- Duncan Steel, Sellafield Ltd
- Andrew Storer & Adam Bond, Nuclear AMRC
- Paul Howarth & Professor Andrew Sherry, NNL
- Plus project leaders for all parts of the Nuclear Innovation Programme
For the latest information and registration, visit the Nuclear Innovation UK conference microsite.