This page provides links to sources of detailed information about nuclear manufacturing, and other online resources of interest to the manufacturing supply chain.
Reactor providers & developers
- Framatome (formerly Areva NP)
- Westinghouse nuclear energy
- Rolls-Royce SMR
- Moltex Energy
- NuScale Power
- Hitachi UK ABWR (GDA information)
- CGN HPR1000
- UKAEA Spherical Tokamak for Energy Production (STEP)
- Tokamak Energy
NDA component organisations:
Supply chain portals
- EDF supply chain information
- Hinkley supply chain (for South West businesses)
- Westinghouse suppliers website
- Sellafield Ltd – how to do business with Sellafield
- Iter (international fusion reactor project) tenders
Nuclear industry information
- WNA Information Library
Around 150 up-to-date papers from the World Nuclear Association, including national briefings and detailed technological and industry background.
- Nuclear Industry Association
Trade association for UK civil nuclear, offering industry information and support.
- Nuclear energy: what you need to know
UK government summary of the benefits of nuclear power and support programmes (April 2022).
- Office for Nuclear Regulation
Agency of the Health & Safety Executive responsible for all nuclear sector regulation across the UK.
- Great British Nuclear
Government’s arms-length body responsible for driving delivery of new nuclear projects.
- Nuclear Graduates
Industry-backed scheme to give talented graduates a taste of the nuclear sector through placements and secondments.
- Nuclear Quality Standard Association
Association launched by Areva and Bureau Veritas to promote the NSQ100 quality standard along the supply chain.
Nuclear industry news
- Nuclear Engineering International
- World Nuclear News (World Nuclear Association news service)
Training & skills
- National Skills Academy Nuclear
- AMRC Training Centre – CPD course calendar & Nuclear Engineer Degree Apprenticeships
- High Value Manufacturing Catapult
National technology and innovation network combining seven established centres, including the Nuclear AMRC.
- Local Enterprise Partnership network
Business-led partnerships driving growth across England – contact your Growth Hub to access targeted support in your home region.
- Business finance and support finder
Searchable database of government-backed funding and support programmes for businesses.